it's been a long time since I last update this blog. Well,..it's nearly 20 weeks of pregnancy, (5 months). Alot of things happened. But for me it's nothing, no big things happened. I always thinks so. Well even my hubby didn't know how to react when I first told him that I could feel the baby's moving inside. tak de perasaan ke dia? It's a new experience for me. Until now we are still trying to understand each other ( my hubby and me). There were things that we discuss and not agreed with. I learned to be more patient. Patient with him especially. I learned not to argue things with him. Most of the time I gave my opinion and let him made the decision. But when I'm not agreed with something I would just keep quiet for a while and raise the issue later.
Well, my little brother Adzim made it to Politeknik for Diploma in Mechanical Engeneering. For the time being I am waiting some news from Kolej Komuiti after two stages of selection ( the interview and written test- Medsi they call it). I just want to know it fast becoz it will be easier for me to discuss it further with my hubby. He is reluctant to let me go especially when the new place is far from him. well, come on lah bang it's nothing la, we'll get used to it. but it's hard to make him understand. There are lots of people applying for this job,.. and you just want to let it go?. I pray that he will understand.
My eldest brother, Abe Ning moved to his new home, at Bukit Mahkota. Not far from Mantin, about 20minutes travel by car. Umi and abah were there for Solat hajat at his house. I was there too. Abe ha and family too. Oh,. that reminds me of something happened to my car batery. At the time I was preparing to go to port klang( on my birthday 8 july), the batery went off. It's sunday, lucky that diana's boyfriend was there to help. And lucky that there was a workshop open on that day. It cost me to travel from bukit mahkota to nilai. the batery cost RM130. As i finished at the workshop,..abah called telling that they had arrived from penang. They (umi and abah wanted to come with me, to port klang). So the three of us made it to port klang.
adios for now,. nk tgk drama cina kat 8tv. hehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment