Sunday, February 15, 2009

what a long day,...

hari ni sungguh memenatkan otak dan memenatkan badan. I went to the office on time. Punch card pukul 7.50 am. Then terus siap2 for the first class in the morning. 8.00 - 10.00. The students were a bit lazy today. Not only that they were late to class, some of them even so sleepy during the lecture. In the second hours I let them do some exercises about the topic that we had discussed. , sad to say that only few of them were so keen to do that exercises. But I didn't want their bevavior ruined my mood today. So let them be. At the end of the class, I asked them to finish the excercises at home and we will discuss it in the next class.

After class, at 10 o'clock, my collegues and I went to the warung to have our breakfast. During the time, we discussed about the additional job that we have to be responsible with. It's about the short course that was held on friday and saturday. My superior, seemed to be not very happy with us, because we didn't attend the short course (for observation and for duty). But I didn't agree with Ida because in my opinion, our boss didn't actually gave any order for duty, he just said that if we have some free time on Friday and Saturday we can just join the short course class. So what's the big deal?.... Ni yang bengang ni,. nmpk mcm ku tk buat keje!.. Next time just tell us that it's a duty. Then only you can be mad at me if I didn't perform my duty. Well,...tk best la kan mcm ni. . .Cuba terus terang gitu. Kami tk janji pun akan pergi,.. so, does that make us a guilty person?..Hum,... mood dah jadi tk baik dah. Ok fine. After we had our breakfast, we went back to the office. We didn't discuss it until,..my bos asked me personally about me did not attend the short course class. I said yes,.. I didn't make it. I personally asked for a proper duty roaster for the short course. After discussing it, we all agree that we will rotate.

Haa,. kan bagus mcm tu. Then, I continued my task on the drafting the final exam questions. I have to be very quick for it because next week I will not be around, as I will attend a meeting at Jasin. The last date for submitting/uploading the final exam draft question will be on the 23rd February. Dah tk lama lagi tu... memenatkan otak...

I was so focussed on the job that I didn't realised it was already 12:15pm. On Sunday, the lunch time is longer than any other day, 12:15 to 2;45 pm. But I promised my students that we will start early for today's class since we had to replace our class for next week. (both the students and my self will not be around next week- they have a visit to langkawi, lawatan sambil belajar). Before the class started, I have to mark their exercises so that we will discuss that matter in class. I was so mad to find out that the students kept repeating the same mistake on and on again, even though I don't know how many time had I toldthem not to do so. Ya Allah,. mencabar sungguh mengajar budak2 ni. Sabar nor,.. sabar... Masa tu classroom pulak panas, air-cond tk de. Kene pulak cuaca hari ni tersangatlah panas daripada biasa. Tambah pulak hati ni pun panas. So today budak2 boleh nmpk mcm mana tegasnya Puan Nik dia.. heheee. Baru korang tahu....haaa. nampak jer badan ni kecik,..tp boleh tahan garang jgk ni. Tp tk de lah sampai ku tengking2 budak2 tu. Anggap saja depa so naif. Nk wat mcm mana kan. At least depa buleh faham sikit pun jadik la. ...Kelas yg sepatutnya habis 2 jam drag sampai 3 jam. Semata-mata sbb nk ajar jgk depa sampai paham. The result was, ok lah depa dh tk buat the same mistake anymore.

Kepala pun dah pening ni...jom layan gambar...

ooppsss.. alamak,.. tk leh nk upload gmbr pulak...sorry!

No comments: