2010 starts with a little bit of twist. That's how I describe it. It began with my hp, then my car. In the process of being free of debts, I cancelled both of my credit cards. With no outstanding balance. Alhamdulillah. And I settled my study loan with JPA too. And I'm looking forward to be free from just one more loan, vehicle hire purchase (kete iswara yang satu tu lah, yg mana lagi). A couple of payment would do it. Two more months/payments and off it goes. I will be free from debt.
The next step is creating a new debt, in order to get an asset. Long term asset. I used to set a target that before I'm 31, I have to own a property. Being a public servant give me privilage to used pinjaman perumahan kerajaan. But first, I need to be confirmed in my post. I got two choices, I can wait till I get confirmed or I can just apply bank home loan and afterward, I just need to switch to government loan.
I was about to take the 2nd choice when I came across with an opportunity. Instead of applying for a home loan I applied for personal loan. I'm going to do some business. The loan is in process. After the bank approves my application, I can start my business. My target is I need to buy a house before July 8th. My 31st birthday. I need to be focused, and clear of what I'm doing. I'm doing it.
Apart of some minor challanges with my previous life I decide to be more focus to what's waiting for me in the future. It's all start with me. I pray that Allah will guide me all the way through, like before. Allah tidak pernah lupa akan hambanya, hambanya sahaja yang sering melupakan Allah. Selangkah ku kepadaMu, seribu langkah Kau pada ku. I'm in a mission!

2 comments:
personal loan..guna bank mana ek...interest rendah ker?
bank rakyat,...start dengan 3.25%
Post a Comment