Sunday, December 12, 2010

rajin ke tk rajin nk cerita ni?

tk pe lah ye, amik masa skit kat ofis utk story mory kat sini.

Times Goes By.
Yesterday afternoon I seek permission to leave the office earlier. I went out at about 4.00pm. Earlier in the morning at about 11a.m, I called Pusat Perkembangan Kanak-Kanak C.I.C, KB Branch, asking some details about the their centre. I came across their advertisement in this old newspaper on Saturday that I was reading at that time(surat khabar jumaat di baca pada sabtu, hehe.) I got interested then.

I set appointment with Puan Noor. Balik dulu amik husna. Lebih molek jika husna sdri pergi tgk C.I.C tu, if she agreed then only I will register her. Alhamdulillah, it didn't took so long for her to get to have a chat with the teachers there. There were Teacher anis, teacher huda, teacher ina and Teacher Noor. There were 3 children left at that time waiting for their parents. Husna sembang2 dgn teachers while ibu pulak discuss dgn teacher Noor about next years session. Husna siap tanya teacher, "Ni kerusi banyok , tk dok ore?.. Semua cikgu2 tu gelak je.

The orientation week will start next week for 2 weeks. But since I will not be in station next week, so husna will begin on the 2nd week. on the 26 Dec 2010.

Masa nk balik, teacher pimpin tangan husna turun tangga, (lebih kurang tinggi mcm tangga kat rumah), husna bebel lagi, " tinggi tangga ni, nanti jatuh, bok!, panggil ambulan. Semua cikgu2 gelak lagi dgr cerita husna tu. Bab story telling bagi kat husna ler. Itu belum keluar citer pocong lagi tu. Hahaha. Teacher noor siap pakaikan sandal kat kaki husna, (err,.. kat rumah husna pakai sandle sendiri), kat sini dpt layanan istimewa pulak.

This morning , she woke up, looked at me and, she pulled her blanket to continue sleeping, then I asked her: " aik? tidur balik?"...She nodded. I asked," tk nk g sekolah?" Then she smiled and nodded her head again. I Smiled back to her and told,"Next next week husna g sekolah ye. After Ibu balik dari grik nanti.

Macam tk caye je ni.

No comments: