Friday, February 23, 2007

terkunci pintu bilik

bismillahirrohmanirrohim,,..

Something bad happened to me yesterday. My room was locked, the key was inside. things like this never happened to me before. I forgot to take the keys before locking up the door. What was i thinking at that time? The keys was exactly on the table next to the door, as it always be. I thought the keys was already in my hand at that time. Later I found out that it was only my car keys. When i got back home on the evening, i tried anything i could to break in. guna alu lesong, sampai kemek tombol pintu tu,..but i didn;t work. I sat there all alone thinking. I tried using my real reward card, didn't work too!. Felt like crying. Then after maghrib time, i went to my friend's house (shida n nurul). alhamdulillah she knows an uncle at the hostel. That uncle solved the problem. Broke in through the window. But poor that uncle, he had to climb using ladder becoz my house is on the second floor. Thank god also...i think my room was not in mess... hahaaa. buat malu je kat uncle tu kalo bilik bersepah. Any way thanks shida, nurul and uncle for helping me. I promise i will be more careful next time.

No comments: