Saturday, February 24, 2007

weekend

bismillahirrohmanirrohim,..

As usual yesterday, saturday is a working day. I stayed at the office until about 3 pm. When I felt like a little headache, I went back home. Took a bath and tried to sleep. After a while, the headache worsened. I took actifast(panadol). managed to sleep regardless of the noise made by the indian students upstairs. I woke up, the clock on the wall showed 6:30pm , I was starving.. took a bath and went out to find something to eat. Nk masak kat umah gas dh abis...(tggu gaji msk baru boleh tukar,. ekeke). Nasib baik jupe shida yg baik hati n nurul. Depa ajak mkn sesame. So patah balik,.tggu lepas maghrib baru keluar. Shida bwk ke bndr baru nilai. mkn char kue tiow, kat restoren Dejavu. Bole tahan la,..alhmdllh terisi jgk perut ku yg lapar... Byk rupanye restoren kat nilai ni yg aku tk tahu,..nanti nk try kat restoren Lawood pulak,. dh byk kali dh depa duk ajak aku mkn kat sana.. hari jumaat ni ek kawan2...

Hari ni alhmdllh kepala dh tk sakit lagi. The part time student was late this morning,.. very late. the class suppose to start at 9 am,. the girl arrive at 10.30am,. bengang tk?.. tp mcm biasa lah nor kan rilek cool aje..teruskan kelas mcm biasa.. no use for me to be mad at them kan,. this evening I plan to finish preparing the final exam question. kene submit tomorrow ni,.. tido lmbt lagilah aku mlm ni,..

No comments: